We are glad to welcome you in our world and we’ll commit in all the possible ways to give you the assistance and the support needed. Registering a product allow you to receive a dedicated customer care and personal discounts. Futhermore, the product registration is a certificate of authenticity and originality. The registration, though, in the case the product has been purchased in a multibrand store, doesn’t give you the right to receive a refund or a product change directly from us. It’s always the store to be obliged toward you for a change or refund. We’ll committ, however, for fixing the problem, through our distributor or directly with the store if it becomes too tricky or difficult to you.
Products with QR code tags
For registering the products that have a brand tag with a QR code, you should download from play store or appstore our official Gattinoni app. Open the app and follow the directions. If you have problems please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below you can see an example picture of an our tag with QR code
Products with holograms in the brand tag
Some of our products you can buy in the markeplace, could present a tag with an authenticity hologram instead of the QR code. You can see it in the example image below, how a brand tag with hologram appears.
If it's this your case, for registering your product, please click HERE
ARTICLE N.130 from Italian consumer act
- The seller is liable to the consumer for any defect of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods.
- In the event of a lack of conformity, the consumer is entitled to the restoration, without charge, of the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, pursuant to paragraphs 3, 4, 5 and 6, or to an appropriate reduction of price or resolution of the contract, in accordance with paragraphs 7, 8 and 9.
- The consumer can ask, at his choice, the seller to repair the good or replace it, without expenses in both cases, unless the remedy requested is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome with respect to the other.
- For the purposes of paragraph 3, one of the two remedies is considered to be excessively burdensome if the seller imposes unreasonable expenses in comparison with the other, taking into account:
- Of the value that the good would have if there was no lack of conformity
- Of the entity of the conformity defect
- Of the eventuality that the alternative remedy can be experienced without significant inconveniences for the consumer
- Repairs or replacements must be made within a reasonable amount of the request and must not cause significant inconvenience to the consumer, taking into account the nature of the goods and the purpose for which the consumer purchased the goods.
- The expenses referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 refer to the costs necessary to bring the goods into conformity, in particular with reference to the expenses incurred for shipping, labor and materials.
- The consumer can request, at his choice, a reasonable price reduction or the termination of the contract if one of the following situations occurs:
- Repair and replacement are impossible or excessively burdensome
- The seller has not repaired or replaced the goods within the appropriate time period referred to in paragraph 5
- The replacement or repair previously carried out has caused considerable inconvenience to the consumer.
- In determining the amount of the reduction or the sum to be repaid, the use of the asset is taken into account.
- After reporting the lack of conformity, the seller can offer the consumer any other remedy available, with the following effects:
- if the consumer has already requested a specific remedy, the seller remains obliged to implement it, with the necessary consequences as regards the commencement of the reasonable term referred to in paragraph 5, subject to acceptance by the consumer of the proposed alternative remedy
- if the consumer has not already requested a specific remedy, the consumer must accept the proposal or reject it by choosing another remedy pursuant to this article
- A minor conformance defect for which it has not been possible or it is excessively burdensome to carry out the remedies of the repair or the substitution, does not give the right to the termination of the contract.